Live Webinar Training -April 16, 2020 – 2 pm EST-2 CEU’s
What you get:
Pack of Warning Sign Cards
Certificate of Completion
Q & A with Gorski Trainer
Relapse Warning Signs & Id Cards:
Relapse warning sign identification is the process of identifying the problems that can lead to relapse. Warning Sign Management is the process of coping with those problems to avoid relapse. This session will present a systematic method for identifying relapse warning signs and developing cognitive, affective, behavioral, and situational management strategies.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- Describe the common relapse warning signs that lead a person from stable recovery to a relapse.
- What is a Relapse Warning Sign?
- Describe the common relapse warning signs that lead a person from stable abstinence back into chemical use.
- The Relapse Warning Sign Elements and The Relapse Cycle
How it works:
Purchase the course from gorskibooks.com
- Receive warning sign id cards and training materials – postal mail or email
- Participate in interactive live webinar
- Complete post test – we must have prior to issuing certificate
- Complete training evaluation
- Receive continuing education certificate via email