Problem-Solving Group Therapy teaches a powerful and effective model of group therapy (in-person or online) that meets the needs of group members, group leaders, clinical managers, and behavioral health organizations. This evidenced-based group process has evolved of fifty years of clinical practice and application and has helped thousands of people improve their life and remain substance free.
Authored by Terence T. Gorski, this bundle includes:
- 1 copy of Problem-Solving Group Therapy-A Group Leader's Guide For Developing and Implementing Group Treatment Plans;
- 6 copies of A Group Member's Guide to Brief Strategic Problem-Solving Group Therapy-Making Group Therapy Work for You (Please see note below); and
- 1 set of Posters (16 in series) with reference displays of all the guidelines and procedures that group members can follow as you conduct your groups.
- Group Responsibilities
- Group Rules
- Corrective Procedures
- Group Agenda
- Identifying Feelings
- Reactions to Last Session
- Report on Assignments
- Group Problem Solving
- The Role of the Questioner
- How to Ask Questions
- Clarifying TFUAR’s
- Systematic Problem Solving—Step 1
- Systematic Problem Solving—Step 2
- Systematic Problem Solving—Step 3
- Closure Exercise
Note: Due to printing error on front cover, we are offering the Member's Guide at a discounted price until inventory is out: $8-regular; $6-current. This is a savings of $12.00 for the 6 copies provided in this bundle.